Powers of Henna Plant
- Applied henna powder to decorate feet and hands for its cooling properties
- Henna powder with water mixed as part of marriage rituals for decorating the bride
- Henna used in medications for its healing properties as a skin healer and cleanser
- It is used to hair as a natural conditioner and colorant and stain the fingers of pharaohs before their mummification
- Applied henna by persons to be in compliance with religion because it makes the individual more conscious of the Earth’s energies.