source Farm Internship Program (FIP)
The goal of this internship program is to achieve win-win state for both farmers and the interns/Volunteers. During the internship program, the interns stay with us at the farm, learn, practice, document and help us with our day to day farm activities.
This internship program would give them detailed insight and field experiences on:
- Understand farming as a Way of Life.
- Managing a fully integrated organic farm.
- Organic natural farming techniques and best practices.
- Organic manure, Fertilizer and pest repellent preparation.
- Seed collection, segregation, classification and storage.
- Value addition of products, packaging and direct marketing as farmers.